Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Quilting Fun

OK, so I haven't gotten any of my quilt tops on the quilting frame. Is anyone really surprised? And, is anyone surprised that I've started a new quilt top? I purchased this fabric months ago with a very special someone in mind. The fabric was calling my name. Screaming my name... telling me I HAD to start cutting and sewing. lol.

Here's the plan: giant nine patches of Kaffe Fassett sashed in off white. I've got 5 of the 20 blocks completed and by tomorrow night I should have all the blocks finished. The finished quilt will be around 60x80. I know it's pretty big, but I figure if you're gonna make a quilt you might as well be able to sleep under it. :)

Meanwhile...I'm working on the quilt I started with Jim back in November and have at least four completed quilt tops waiting to be quilted.

No comments: