Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grumpy Princess

Hi all, happy St. Patrick's day!

Hubby asked for an Irish meal for dinner today. So I made him corned beef and colcannon. Earlier in the day I even made some Irish soda bread for him to have with his afternoon tea. What a lucky little turd he is. The things I do for that man on my day off...lol. He's so nerdy cute that I just can't say no.

What I really want to show you is this print I just purchased from The Doom Girls' shop on Etsy. I found the shop on Badbird's blog, her stuff is cool - you should check it out. (And she has some frakkin fantastic free embroidery patterns). Anyways, I saw this little princess looking out at me from her shop and I had to have her. I'm quite well aware of my mood swings and my princess attitude, lmao. Check her out, she's fabulous:

No comments: