Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It Must Be the Weather

Am I the only person excited about the Holiday Season? The day after Halloween the TV radio station (Music Choice) started playing Christmas music on their seasonal station. I'm way way way too excited about it. I used to be able to listen to my Christmas music and get into the spirit this early in the season in the past, but now that Bran works from home it's a little harder. He thinks it's too early. lol. June is too early, but November - November is just right for me. :)

Bran's on-site today with a customer...so I spent every moment I could sucking up some early holiday season joy. :D I've got the music on, it's rainy and grey outside, got my mug o' mocha mint coffee, and I started quilting this year's Christmas quilt. OMG, I can totally hear you sighing and quit rolling your eyes! Yes, it's ANOTHER Mod Bento Box. I thought this one would be the last for a little while, but I got to thinking that it would make a great Halloween quilt. lmao. Maybe I'll make it just to annoy you all. Bwaaaahahahahaaa!

7 comments:

mab said...

Ooh! A Halloween kitties bento box! You could mix and match all of the adorable kitty fabric that I know you LOVE so much!

And don't forget the raccoons...

Eily said...

The raccoons might scare the waiter... lmao!

Kaelin said...

i'm making your little noise in my head right now...haha!

Kaelin said...

p.s. is the matryoshka background new, or am i insane?

i love matryoshkas.

Eily said...

lmao! :D

Yes the matryoshkas are new and yes you're insane.

Katie said...

It was so great to see you again last night! I can't believe I forgot to get that bottle of white wine for you to take! oops! I so loved the quilts you brought for show and tell! I was wondering if you could share that pattern you used, or where you got it? I've got some Christmas fabrics I'd love to use! (I think my contact info is on the MQG site)
Thank you so much!
Katie

Colleen said...

Im ready for the Christmas music too. I programed the music on the tv as I am sewing gifts.