After I made the three quilts I have slated for donation this year I finally contacted Project Linus. Turns out my local administrator doesn't want two of the three quilts I made for donation. Guess baby sized quilts made for donation are pretty common.
Then last Christmas my mother asked me to work on a Mix Tape quilt with her. While she was piecing her top I made a start on my own, second, Mix Tape Christmas quilt. After finishing it I realized that I didn't really NEED two Mix Tape Christmas quilts.
Here's where it gets good for you! I've got two baby quilts and the Christmas Mix Tape quilt laying around that I don't need.
Do you need a baby quilt or Christmas quilt to give as a gift this year? Or do you just want one of these quilts for yourself? Well, here's your chance to get one for FREE! That's right, I've giving away your choice of one of these three quilts. :)
Here are the rules:
- Enter by leaving a comment on this post. Let me know which quilt you'd like to win. :)
- Please enter only once.
- Closing for entries is midnight central time, November 13, 2010.
- I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner.
- Once the winner has been posted, on November 14th, they have one week to contact me with their shipping information. (So remember to check my blog on 11/14 to see if you're a winner!)
- If I haven't heard from the winner by November 21 a new winner will be chosen.
Here are the quilt specifics:
That's it! GOOD LUCK! :)