I forgot to mention in yesterday's post that I finished quilting and binding this 60 BoS donation quilt earlier in the month. It still needs to get it's "crinkly goodness" wash.
This afternoon I finished binding the Mod Sampler quilt, then it got it's wash. It's all crinkly good. :) I really like this quilt, though I don't love the fabric I sashed it with. I was going to sash it with linen, but instead I sashed it with this cotton/poly blend. I thought it would be OK because the vintage sheets were cotton/poly, but the sashing just feels like plastic to me. I think this is why it took me over a year to quilt and bind it. I still don't love the sashing fabric, but I like the final quilt.