Saturday, July 31, 2010

Finishing Projects

I finished the pinwheel 60 BoS quilt top this week. Now she's in the ever growing pile of quilt tops to be quilted. :) I'd purchased a new sewing machine last month. Now I have one set up with my quilt frame and another that I'm piecing blocks with. This arrangement makes it easy for me to work two projects at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm twice as productive, but I do seem to be completing projects a little quicker.

I also finished quilting the Mod Sampler that's been waiting to be quilted for a year. Now I'm hand sewing the binding on to the back. I love finishing quilts this way. I know it takes longer than machine finishing but I like the results. I also like having something to do with my hands while watching the television at night. :)

No comments: