Friday, July 23, 2010

UFOs

I've taken a little break over the last week or so from my 60 BoS to complete some waiting UFOs. This afternoon I'll probably sew some more blocks together, but in the meantime I'm working on finishing up some other projects.

I finally got my Mod Sampler Quilt Along quilt on the frame and started quilting it. The top's only been finished since at least April 30th, 2009. It's about time I completed this quilt! :)

The other outstanding project I'm working on is the Mod Bento Box swap I participated in. About a week and a half ago my swap blocks showed up in the mail. My original idea was to sash between each block to make a larger finished quilt. But, both a good friend and my husband suggested that I go ahead and put the blocks together without sashing. So that's what I did. Isn't this top scraptacular? When I've completed quilting the Mod Sampler I'll get this baby up on the frame and quilt her up.

I had, however, already purchased some grey Kona cotton for the sashing. So, now I've got enough fabric to sash some other, not yet planned, quilt. :)

Update! I finished 9 more blocks for my 60 BoS this afternoon. Here are blocks 43 - 51.

No comments: