Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work and Fun

It's been a pretty busy week for me. I spent three days to/from/in Houston for customer training. But, still I managed to complete 6 more Mod Bento Box squares for the Mod Bento Box Swap II. :) Here are quarters of all eight squares I've completed so far. I'd love to get 24 squares total finished so that I can have a larger completed quilt this time, but I'm not sure I'm going to get that many finished - or if that would be too many for the moderator to deal with.

Bran and I had tickets to the Saints first home game (pre-season) tonight. It was fun, but kind of a Houston Texans slaughter. I took this photo of us near the end of the game, as you can see many people had already left. We stuck it out though. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

did you have fun at the game? I didn't watch any of it so I don't even know who won. LOL.

Eily said...

lol. Actually, we had two extra tickets so I asked Kaelin and her hubby to go with us. Kaelin and I talked through the whole game. lol. Her hubby couldn't make it, he stayed home with their sick baby, and I thought (at the game) that I should have called you for that extra ticket. lol.

So, yes I had fun at the game and we won. :)