Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moving Along


Yesterday was a very productive day. I completed the quilt top for Jana! I thought for sure today I'd be just as productive and finish quilting Angela's Christmas Pickles quilt...but no...I ran out of thread! Oh yes...just when I could taste the sweet dill of Christmas Pickles' completion I ran out of thread.


So here I am so close to completing the quilting for Christmas Pickles and I've got to stop until I can get to the store and buy more thread.

What am I going to do with the rest of my afternoon? I may start either Angela's A Zig and a Zag Quilt Along or Kaelin's Double Wedding Ring Quilt Along. Or, maybe I'll just do my own thing. ;)

2 comments:

Miss Quoted said...

that is a lovely quilt! Cant wait till tomorrow night?

Angela said...

oh you should start MY quilt along and finish my lovely quilt!! Christmas Pickles....I just love that name. ♥