Sunday, July 10, 2011

Christmas in July


It's Christmas in July! Christmas Pickles is complete and after a short field trip to the NOMQG meeting next weekend for show and tell it's on it's way to Angela. Merry Christmas in July Angela!

Now for something completely different.


A couple of weeks ago I started this quilt top. It was intended to be a Halloween quilt but when I set the first row out on the floor Bran came in and was, "I really like that quilt!" So, it's now for him. When Halloween comes around though I'm commandeering it for decoration.


Last but not least, I completed this block for Bee Modern Too. I really like how this block looks finished and I'm glad I had the opportunity to make it, but I'm never making it again. Oy, all the tiny piecing!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Some neat projects especially Christmas pickles.

Angela said...

I love my QUILT!!! Woohoo! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And your fabulous block for the bee looks amazing. I haven't tackled that one yet.

Candice said...

So so So love Angela's quilt and Bran's is looking awesome too! That block looks crazy scary- but WAY beyond cool!!

Mama Spark said...

OK so now I am in love with your Pickles quilts. Give up where you found that pattern!! It looks like my kind of pattern!!