Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Quilt #4

I've finished another baby quilt. Two of my friends and my husband's cousin are all having babies, which is what got me working on baby quilts to begin with. Now that I've got more quilts than gifts I may start putting my quilts up for sale in my Etsy shop - which at this time is an empty shop. I'm not really sure that I want to just put a couple of quilts up though in an empty shop; maybe I should wait until I have 8 or 10. I'm just not sure...

I've also completed all my squares for the Oh, Fransson mod sampler quilt along. She posted instructions yesterday on putting the quilt top together, but I haven't started working on putting it all together yet. Her original instructions were for a lap sized quilt, but I think I'm going to add another row of blocks to the bottom, instead of using them on the back, per her instructions, and make the outside sashing bigger to make the finished quilt closer to a twin bed sized quilt. That way I can curl up under it. :D

No comments: