Friday, March 20, 2009

Busy Week

I made the drive across the lake to New Orleans four times this week. Three of those trips were for the Tulane Symphony Orchestra, two rehearsals and a concert. I don't love the hour drive to get there, but I do love playing the viola - so it's worth the trip. The drive gives me a chance to listen to audio books. That's strange, right? To listen to books instead of reading them? I used to love reading - now I don't have the time - though I have plenty of time to watch TV and play games on the internet, lmao.

So, other than the Tulane Symphony Orchestra taking up most of my free time this week, I've completed two more sets of quilt blocks for the Oh, Fransson quilt along. Below is my favorite of block sets 3 and 4. I started working on the 5th and 6th sets after work this evening and I REALLY like those. My cheesy novelty Christmas fabric is calling my name as well - I might just have to make this quilt again.

Bummer - tonight is the final episode of Battlestar Galactica.

No comments: