Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Toy!

Last post I mentioned that I discovered a quilting store in my area. Well guess what my sweet sweet hubby got for me? A quilting frame! He got it put together and set up for me and yesterday I put my first quilt on it. Now I'm busy free motion quilting a quilt top! I've got another quilt top that I need to have finished by Friday, but I didn't want to start with it...so, my apologies to the friend that's going to get this quilt - but it's really my test run. lol - I'm sure she won't mind. :)

I'm leaving for California on Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing my brother and friends. When I get back I'll finish quilting the other quilt tops I've got waiting and then start decorating for Christmas. Woot!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow! What a treat, how sweet of him is that?! I bet your having a blast with it -