Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yummy Pickles


Hello Pickles is DONE! Yaaaaa! lol. I pulled it out of the dryer this afternoon and Bran says he loves it and he thinks we should keep it. :) He's so super duper sweet. I'm going to make this quilt one more time, but this time in Christmas fabrics, of course!

Bette is getting along pretty well. There are a couple things I learned about her this week. 1. She wasn't house broken. No surprise. 2. She has had her vocal chords clipped. Big Surprise! I had an old rescued dachshund about 12 years ago that had clipped vocal chords, so when I finally heard (saw) Bette bark I knew exactly what was going on. Poor raspy voiced Bette; she sounds like an old lady at 5.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cute quilt and a sweet dog! How cruel that someone would clip a dog's vocal cords.

Eily said...

I know, right? The vet was shocked. Thanks for the compliment on the quilt. :)

Miss Quoted said...

cute quilt.. cuter dog ... and poor thing.

Eily said...

Ya, Bette thinks she's pretty cute. ;)

Angela said...

yay for finishing the quilt! and poor puppy! why go through all that trouble? It just doesn't make sense to me... :(

Jenny said...

Love the quilt so fresh and bright! The dog is cute too! And fun blog!